Money-Back Guarantee Requirements
Boolean Money-Back Guarantee: how it worksThe Money-Back Guarantee is designed for Boolean students who are looking to pursue a tech career during the six months after the end of the course.
The Money Back provides full reimbursement to all students who have successfully completed the course and who have been supported by a Boolean Career Coach.
Specifically, to be eligible to receive support from this person, during the course each student must:
- attend at least 90% of the theoretical lessons;
- complete and deliver on time at least 90% of the assigned exercises;
- pay the monthly course instalments on time (i.e. within 72 hours of each instalment payment being due).
In the event that, at the end of the six months following the end of the course, a student supported by the Career Coach has not found a job, you can take advantage of the Money Back Guarantee, provided you have met the following conditions:
- demonstrated commitment, proactivity and collaboration with the Career Coach;
- agreed with the Career Coach to apply for job vacancies in major UK cities;
- sent applications to at least 5 job positions per week.
If the student is eligible to receive it, the full refund will be made within 60 days of the end of the verification period by bank transfer.
All students who pursue a freelance career are excluded from the Money Back guarantee.